10 MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES BY ICONIC ATHLETES
- "I've always considered myself the best and the top. I never considered that I was out of it." Serena Williams, tennis player
- "Every time I go out and race it's a goal to go out and run faster than I've done before." Paula Radcliffe, long-distance runner
- "I'm proud of the way I've dealt with setbacks. It's hard when you feel down and you think, 'Why is the world doing this to me?' But you have to pick yourself up again. That's what makes you a better athlete." Jessica Ennis Hill, athlete
- “Don’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the further you get.” Michael Phelps, swimmer
- "We're all just playing our own game. I don't see it as a rivalry. We're just trying to play our best." Michelle Wie, golfer
- "Failure I can live with. It’s not trying I can’t handle.” Sanya Richards Ross, athlete
- "Champions keep playing until they get it right." Billie Jean King, tennis player
- "Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice." Bethany Hamilton, surfer
- "The pressures. God, the pressures – when I think of them now. As I say, it was a journey and a half. But the only way is to fight your way out and keep going until the dream comes true." Dame Kelly Holmes, athlete
- "Hard days are the best. Because that’s when champions are made." Gabby Douglas, gymnast
Explore These Additional Resources
You may also enjoy these posts:
- The Mindset Of A Champion
- Are You A Business Champion?
- Business Review - July 2016, a sneak peek behind the scenes of my business
About Denyse Whillier
I'm a business growth specialist with special interests in social entrepreneurship and helping businesses prepare for Brexit. A former CEO, I took a leap of faith when I left my 25 year corporate career to set up my London based business coaching and consultancy practice. Because of my practical experience in the trenches, hard work, warm, no fluff, down to earth approach, I’ve built a global reputation, and am delighted to have a client list in the UK, US, Canada and Australia.
To find out more about the different ways of working with me, click HERE. If you’re familiar with my work and would like to discuss how I can help you grow your business, book a Skype coffee chat using this link. There’s no hard sell. Just solid advice and a straightforward, honest assessment of whether 1:1 business coaching or business consultancy would be a good fit for your business, the results you can expect and how to get started.
I offer a small number of FREE 15 minute power sessions each week where you can get my help. Click HERE to book. I also host a FREE private Facebook group, Business Champions where I’d love to connect with you.