Online Training: Take The Fear Out Of Finance - Get The Money Stuff Sorted In Your Business
I’m thrilled to announce that on 4th and 6th November I’m running my flagship online training “Take The Fear Out Of Finance - Get The Money Stuff Sorted In Your Business.” In this training, I’m going to be teaching the system I used to grow a £1.3million company during my 8 years as a CEO – and which I use when coaching my clients so that they too can grow their businesses with confidence. Did you know that one of the main reasons businesses fail is because of poor financial planning and management?
I’ll be running this training on Monday, 10th November at 8pm
Is This Training For You?
This online training is for you if you don’t feel that confident when it comes to dealing with the financial aspects of running your business. This is far more common than you might imagine. These are some of the questions my clients typically ask me:
- Why is my business making good money but I don’t seem to have much to show for it?
- How can I build up enough of a financial cushion so that I don’t have to draw on credit facilities to make ends meet?
- I’d like to take on additional employees as I’m getting busier but how do I know if I can afford the commitment in the longer term?
- I’d like to invest in my marketing but how do I know if I have the funds for this?
- How much can I really afford to pay myself?
- How do I deal with late paying customers?
- How can I grow my business in a steady, sustainable way, that doesn’t put me and my loved ones at risk?
One of the biggest problems faced by most business owners is that they’ve never been shown how to manage the financial side of their business and so feel it’s easier to just avoid dealing with this altogether - until it’s time to complete the dreaded annual tax return…
If this sounds like you, then I’m going show you how you CAN deal with the financial side of your business simply and with confidence. And hopefully get you really excited about how mastering this skill will help you put in place solid foundations so that 2015 is your best financial year ever!
The purpose of this training, “Take The Fear Out Of Finance - Get The Money Stuff Sorted In Your Business,” is to provide you with lots of valuable content about:
- The top ten reasons why 8 out of 10 businesses fail and how you can be one of the 20% that succeed.
- My Eight Key Steps To Cash Flow Success™ system… and why if you follow this, you’ll be in the top 5% of business owners.
- A new way of thinking about your sales pipeline so that you’ll be able to forecast your future income accurately.
- How to deal with those pesky late payers.
- What to do NOW to put effective financial systems in place so that you’re one of the 20% of businesses that thrive and have their best financial year ever in 2015.
If you’ve worked with me before, you’ll know that I like to give lots of value, and I’ll be giving you plenty of tips and advice that you can go away and implement straight away to help you get the money stuff sorted in your business. Plus I’ll be answering your questions towards the end of this training. And if you like what I share with you and feel that you would like to learn more I will also be telling you how you can do more work with me – but only if it feels like it’s the right thing for you and your business.
Oh, and by the way, you don’t need a degree in accountancy! My tips and advice are practical and easy to implement.
I look forward to you joining me next week so that you learn how to put the foundations in place in your business to make 2015 your best financial year ever.
I can't wait to "see" you there!
P.S. Don't forget to book your place on this webinar by registering here - then pop the date in your diary - I'll be sharing loads of stuff that will change how you approach your business finances forever so you don't want to miss it!
You May Also Enjoy Reading:
Want To Learn How To Go From Financial Uncertainty To Financial Calm?
My e-Book – ‘Why Cash Flow Is Key To Your Business Success’ – shows you how. It takes you through the financial strategy I used during my 8 years as a CEO to treble the size of the company’s turnover and workforce.
If You Liked This Post...
... I'd really appreciate it if you would share it to your LinkedIn or Facebook page, or Tweet it using the links below.